Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tybee Island and Savannah -- Day 2

Due to a tropical storm, the beach was out for today, we instead we spent the day at church (where Connor peed on me), Wormsloe Plantation, the River Walk, City Market, Vinnie Van GoGo's, Leopold's, and then back to the condo to relax.

Here's the day in photographs, including some of my most favorite pictures I have ever taken (at the entrance to Wormsloe):



She Crab Soup at The Pirate's House

The following photos are from the entrance to Wormsloe Plantation, one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.




















Dinner consisted of yummy pizza (especially since our whole meal, including drinks, was only $6 each).






Dessert was at Leopold's -- my Honey Almond and Cream cone was fantastic.



Hoping for a full day at the beach tomorrow!

No comments: