However, with the busyness of basketball season, then school picking up the pace, and now the beginnings of summer and more outdoor activities, I have fallen behind on just documenting the adorable things Connor says and the everyday photos of our lives. Maybe if I write it down, I (and you) can hold me accountable to be better at documenting these small moments. While they are likely not exciting for others to look at or read, I really want this blog to be a place in the future that Connor can look back at and see his childhood (Speaking of which, what sites are best for turning blogs into books? This is something I need to work on.)
So, without futher ado, are some of the cute pics and sayings from Connor Alexander as of late:
- Yesterday Connor saw an airplane in the sky, with the smoke trailing behind, and he turned to me and said, "Momma, that airplane has a crayon."
- Connor now knows the names of multiple dinosaurs, including the T-Rex, Dromeosaurus, Euoplocephalus, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus, and the Triceratops. His favorite show is still, clearly, Dino Dan.
- His favorite movies are currently Beauty and the Beast and Cars, but he has a few new favorites on the horizon, including Rio, Cars 2, and Land Before Time.
- Connor wants to put everything and everyone in time out. He fell in the shower with Jason, and made Jason put the tile in time out. :)
- Connor was SO excited about our trip to Las Vegas and his second airplane ride. He is telling everyone he sees that he is riding on an airplane soon.
- On the way to Mrs. Stephanie's house the other day, Connor said from his carseat, "The moon is running and jumping. It looks like a cookie." Random? Yes. Cute? Totally.
- Every night before bed, Connor wants me to first read his Elmo book (It has lots of buttons and noises.) and then immediately jumps down, grabs his Bible story book, and says, "Let's read my Jesus book." Melts my heart.
-- After our trip to Las Vegas, Connor has been telling everyone he has been to "Las Begas" and that he saw the Grand Canyon. When you ask him what the canyon is, he says, "It has holes in it."
-- Connor has just got into the new show on Disney called "Doc McStuffins." It is an adorable show about a little girl who doctors toys, but it makes a mouthful for a little boy He tried several times to say the name of the show, and finally blurted out, with frustration on his face and his hands in the air, "I can't talk. I just can't say that word." :)
I can't end this post without some recent photos of my sweet boy: