However, I have been heartily enjoying life these last couple of weeks. Things have been crazy (I feel like I say that every week, though.) in the lives of the Davidsons, but in many good ways. Since I last blogged we/I have:
- gone to a beautiful wedding
- had another Christmas Movie Monday (I'll Be Home for Christmas) with a homestyle dinner theme
- helped host a baby shower for a sweet friend/colleague
- painted pottery with my mom and sis to celebrate Mom's 50th birthday
- taken 49 students to KYA (a tiring but inspiring experience)
- and celebrated Thanksgiving with people I love.
There are so many things to be thankful for: a wonderful husband, precious son, family, friends, church, small group, our home, and too many other blessings to count.
I am thankful that Connor is growing healthy and strong, that he is talking more every day, even if his newest phrase is, "Big turds." Seriously. I am thankful he is now learning to say please, thank you, and sorry without being prompted. I am thankful God blessed us with such a sweet, empathetic, outgoing boy.
All I can say is that today and always, I am simply thankful to God for blessing me more than I deserve.