Monday, January 16, 2012

January Photo a Day -- Week 2

When I first saw the January Photo a Day Challenge from @fatmumslim, I immediately wanted to participate.  However, it was already January 9th and I wasn't sure I was "supposed" to start that late in the game. 



However, with a little encouragement from my friend Pam, I began on the 9th and have been posting on Intsagram (My username there is lauraeggy.) and Twitter.  I also thought it might be a good idea to post a week at a time on the blog, so I can see in one place the progression of photos I have taken for the week.

So here are my photos from days 9-14:

Day 9 -- Routine

Day 10 -- Childhood

Day 11 -- Where I Sleep

Day 12 -- Close-Up

Day 13 -- In my Bag

Day 14 -- Something I'm Reading

I have really enjoyed the challenge of keeping my camera on-hand throughout the day, and as a result I have taken lots more photos of Connor lately, even when it has nothing to do with the photo of the day.  I hope this will be a good habit for me, reminding me to capture these fleeting moments with him, even if only for future blackmail or embarassment.  :)

3 comments:

Tracy Simmons said...

Laura Ashley, you are simply amazing. Thank you for sharing. I love you and your life and your pictures.

JCP Eats, www.jcpeats.com said...

Is the Great Gatsby a good read? I saw it in your bag, and I have been recommended it multiple times!

Brittany @Lovestitcehd said...

So much fun! I really love seeing everyone's perspective on the challenge! I am so glad you decided to play along! xoxo