Thursday, July 28, 2011

22 Months

Dear Connor,

Today you are 22 months old.  It is nearly impossible for me to believe how quickly time has flown by since your birth.  I also don't know what I did with all of my free time before you were born, because you fill mine and your daddy's days with energy, excitement, fun, and lots of love.



Being your mommy is better than I could have ever dreamed.  God blessed us with a rowdy but sweet, energetic but affectionate, loud but articulate little character, and you have made life richer than I ever knew it could be.  Because of you, I understand unconditional love.  I pray that you know how very much you are loved, always by me, but especially by your heavenly Father.  You are such a special creation.

Just in the last few weeks, you have started saying "wuv u" (love you) and it melts my heart every time. 

You are very opinionated, feisty, and want things organized in a certain way (much like me).  You love to talk, and you love people, saying hi to nearly everyone you see.

Your current loves are Yo Gabba Gabba (Muno is your favorite.), Dino Dan (A strange little show about a kid who can see dinosaurs that no one else does.), and Toy Story (which you call "Woody").

You have a mischievous smile and a sparkle in your eye (just like your daddy), and sometimes you are so cute it's hard for me to keep a straight face at some of your antics, even though I have to correct you.



I pray that you continue to grow, strong and healthy, and that you will someday be a great man of God.  I love you to the moon and back, Bug.


Love,
Mommy



No comments: