Monday, February 4, 2013

36 Weeks

Seeing as I will be 37 weeks tomorrow, this post is a little late, but I will share anyway.

How far along?  36 weeks, 6 days
 
How big is baby?   approximately 6 pounds, according to the What to Expect app

Total weight gain/loss:    -1 lb. in the last week;  +13  lbs. total

Maternity clothes?  I wear mostly dresses to school, but when not in school, I live in my Gap skinny maternity jeans...love them.

Stretch marks:  Yes.  Next subject.
Sleep: This week has been rough for sleep.  It may have been a combination of Connor getting sick (ear infection), me having strep throat, sleeping on the couch in the basement one night due to weather, and the end of pregnancy, but it hasn't been a good week for rest.

Best moment this week:  What might be the last girls' dinner with Elizabeth and my two Lindsays before London comes was one of my favorite moments.  We laughed, ate, and just had a good time.  It was a really nice moment in a busy week.

Movement:  Lots of movement, still.

Food cravings:  My appetite hasn't been as ferocious lately.  I think London is getting so big that there isn't much room left for anything else.

Food Aversions:  Spaghetti

Gender:   girl (I'm assuming it hasn't changed since our last ultrasound.)

Labor Signs:  According to Dr. Crosslin, I am 1 cm. dilated and she is definitely head down, which is exciting.

Symptoms:  general discomfort, feeling huge all the time, but besides that, I can't complain.

Belly Button in or out? It is pretty much even at this point  :)

What I miss:  resting well

What I am looking forward to:  meeting our sweet girl and having a new "normal"

Upcoming appointments/events:  My next weekly visit will be next Friday, after which we are supposed to head over to the hospital and get preregistered...it's all becoming more real.
Weekly Wisdom:  After being sick with strep, I am thankful to feel good again, and I am remembering to appreciate my overall health.

No comments: