Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Photo a Day Challenge -- Week 3



Here are my photos from this week:

Day 15 -- Phone

Day 16 -- Something New (Carpe Diem Toms from my Valentine...perfect for when I teach poetry and we watch Dead Poets Society)

Day 17 -- Time 

Day 18 -- drink (My vice, Diet Coke, which I since decided to give up for Lent...praying I can do it.)

Day 19 -- Something I Hate to Do (ironing...especially Jason's tedious dress clothes)

Day 20 -- Handwriting (Jason revising student research papers)

  
Day 21 -- A Fave Photo of Me (Actually, I look quite terrible in this photo -- someone should have at least brushed my hair -- but this was one of the most defining, amazing, and scary moments in my entire life.  So glad it was captured on film.)

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

LOVE your toms! So different and cute!
What a sweet family photo. I can only imagine all the emotions you experienced in that moment :)