Sunday, December 23, 2012

30 Weeks


How far along?  30 weeks,  5 days

How big is baby?   approximately 3.2 lbs.

Total weight gain/loss:  -1 lb. in the last two weeks;  +11 lbs. total

Maternity clothes?  I can still wear regular dresses and leggings, but everything else is maternity.

Stretch marks:  Lower stomach. Yuck.

Sleep: Lots of getting up to use the bathroom.

Best moment this week:  Results from my 3 hour glucose test were TOTALLY normal!  So excited and thankful!

Movement:  Lots of movement, all the time.  :)

Food cravings:  Sweets, bread, cheese.

Food Aversions:  Spaghetti.

Gender:   girl

Labor Signs:  None.

Symptoms:  restless sleep

Belly Button in or out? In 

What I miss:  regular clothes, but besides that, I am actually feeling pretty good at the moment.

What I am looking forward to:  Christmas and the nursery being finished (It is painted, finally!).

Upcoming appointments/events:  Our next appt. will involve another ultrasound, so it'll be exciting to see baby girl again, but right now I am eagerly anticipating all the Christmas celebrations in the next few days...my favorite time of year!

Weekly Wisdom: Hold those you love close; life is short.  After last Friday, I am enjoying each moment with Connor, and each little kick of little London.  Time is too precious to take any of this for granted.


30 1/2 weeks


1 comment:

Relinda said...

you look so pretty.