Monday, June 11, 2012

June Photo a Day Challenge -- Week 1

I regretfully got behind in May, and although I participated for most of the month, I never posted them here.  However, I am determined to do better in June, so here are my prompts for the month:



And here are my photos for the first seven days:


Day 1 -- Morning

Day 2 -- Empty

Day 3 -- On my Plate (bacon and egg sandwich from Toast before church)

Day 4 -- Close-up

Day 5 -- Sign

Day 6 -- Hat

Day 7 -- Drink (delicious strawberry-banana smoothie Jason made me for breakfast)

This week has been a fun one, and the prompts were easy to fulfill.  I love seeing everyone else's photos, especially some of you I follow on Instagram (Erin and Victoria, I'm talking to you!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the glass in the last photo.