Monday, June 3, 2013

Three Months

I am almost two weeks late in posting this, but Miss London is three months old!  It is difficult to believe that this last three months have sped by, but indeed, they have.  School is now out, and I get to spend my whole days now with Connor, London, and Jason, and I am enjoying it immensely.

At three months, London has really gotten into a good routine of eat, play, nap (even though her naps are VERY brief), and she is seriously the happiest baby.  I didn't think any baby could smile as much as Connor, but London is just the same.  She eats like a champ (as you can tell from her fat rolls), she sleeps great most nights, and she has currently found her voice and "talks" most of the time.  It's adorable...I must get it on video.  She has begun to drool like crazy, so I'm wondering if a tooth may be coming, but there has been no fever or fussiness yet.  She really is just be sweetest baby to be around, and I am so blessed to be her mom.

Here she is at three months:

London at 3 months

London at 3 months

London at 3 months

London at 3 months

London at 3 months

London at 3 months

London at 3 months

London at 3 months



Here is the comparison of her at one and two months and now:

Months 1,2, and 3

And here is the Connor/London comparison at three months:

Connor and London comparison at 3 months

We are so blessed with two wonderful kiddos (although I can't believe it's been so long since Connor was that tiny).

1 comment:

Relinda said...

precious!!