Saturday, June 1, 2013

Franklin Weekend

It has been far too long since I have posted (over a month), which basically correlates with the time that I went back to school from maternity leave.  I went back for the last four weeks of school, and we are now on our second week of summer break (with the first week spent in Chicago -- which I need to post about), and things are just now slowing down enough to have time to write and post.  I have missed it so much.

Because I am not a scrapbooker or creative in many ways, this is my outlet for keeping what happens in our lives for Jason, myself, and the kids to hopefully look back at again one day, and I hate that I've skipped so much.

However, I am going to go back to the weekend before I went back to school.  Jason planned a trip for us and the kids (our first overnight trip as a family of four) to Franklin, Tennessee, one of our favorite towns, and we had a blast.

We ate lots, walked around the town, and just enjoyed each other's company before the craziness of school started back for me.  It was the perfect end to my maternity leave.


Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

Franklin trip

I love having a husband who plans such fun times for us, and for making us learn through experience that we can travel with a newborn and have a good time (or at the very least, survive).  :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Downtown Franklin is so fun! We live 15 minutes from there. :)