Saturday, January 26, 2013

35 Weeks


How far along?  35 weeks, 4 days

How big is baby?   approximately a bit over 5 pounds

Total weight gain/loss:    1+ lb. in the last two weeks;  +14  lbs. total

Maternity clothes?  Yep.  :)

Stretch marks:  Yes, and yuck.


Sleep: Still sleeping well, for now.  I think I am so tired at the end of the day (whereas with Connor I would take a nap every day after school...what a luxury) that I can't help but sleep well.

Best moment this week:  Organizing London's room, I was reminded of the generosity of people who have shown us so much love: a blanket monogrammed from a precious mom of two, a carousel print from  a friend who knows by style better than I do, special outfits from Mom and Aunt MB, and two other friends who have so kindly let us borrow items for London, so much so that I haven't bought much clothing at all yet.  We do not deserve all this, but we are so grateful.

Movement:  I can tell she is running out of room, but she still moves often and forcefully.  :)

Food cravings:  Sweets, ice cream with sprinkles, chocolate Frosty from Wendy's, strawberries and raspberries.

Food Aversions:  Spaghetti

Gender:   girl

Labor Signs:  I may be imagining this, but I feel like she has dropped somewhat (I can definitely breathe easier), and a couple of days ago I felt some contractions, and since then my back has been hurting more as well.

Symptoms:  general discomfort, feeling huge all the time, but besides that, I can't complain.

Belly Button in or out? It is pretty much even at this point  :)

What I miss:  sleeping on my stomach, clothing options, being able to be as agile as I once was when playing with Connor

What I am looking forward to:  getting into a new "normal" routine with two kiddos...I am anxious but excited.

Upcoming appointments/events:  Next week starts my every week visits, so hopefully that means something will be happening soon.  :)

Weekly Wisdom:  Be thankful for a healthy, sweet boy, and a healthy pregnancy.  I am trying to remember thankfulness most, even in these last few uncomfortable weeks.

Photo comparison for this week:
                              36 weeks with Connor                                       35 weeks, 4 days with London



No comments: