Thursday, January 10, 2013

33 Weeks


How far along?  33 weeks, 2 days

How big is baby?   according to the ultrasound, she weighs 4 lbs., 10 oz.

Total weight gain/loss:    +2 lbs. in the last three weeks;  +13  lbs. total

Maternity clothes?  Yep.  :)

Stretch marks:  Still there on my lower stomach...Have I mentioned how much I hate my stretch marks?


Sleep: I am actually sleeping really well right now, which I am thankful for.  I get up once, at most, each night, unless Connor wakes up at 4 a.m. to tell me that his The Grinch Who Stole Christmas book is looking at him and needs to be removed from his room.  Yes, that really happened at our house.

Best moment this week:  Surviving the first week (well, partial week) back to school, particularly with my new classes.  It has been really good so far.  Praying that continues.  My year-long sophomore classes have been amazing the entire time I've had them, so that was a breeze as well.

Movement:  Lots of movement, all the time.  :)

Food cravings:  Sweets, bread, cheese, ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, and again with shaved ice, which is impossible to find in January.  :)

Food Aversions:  Spaghetti.

Gender:   girl

Labor Signs:  None.

Symptoms:  general discomfort, feeling huge all the time, but besides that, I can't complain

Belly Button in or out? In 

What I miss:  sleeping on my stomach, some of my clothes

What I am looking forward to:  putting the finishing touches on the nursery, seeing our baby girl in some of these adorable outfits from generous friends and family who have given and let us borrow several things

Upcoming appointments/events:  Next week is my last visit with two weeks in between...after it we start going every week, and that can only mean that we are getting very close to the end.

Weekly Wisdom:  Remember to enjoy and write down all the sweet things Connor says now about his baby sister...he may take them all back once she arrives.  :)

Photo comparison for this week:


                                33 weeks with Connor                                                               33 weeks with London


As a bonus, you also get a shot of London from her ultrasound on Wednesday:




No comments: