Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Third Annual Davidson Family Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

The first Saturday in December was our family's annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.  Lots of folks were unable to make it due to weather, travel, and just the general craziness of the holiday season, but we are so thankful for the family and friends who came, ate, played games, and had fun with us!

It was a great night of fun, as I hope you can see from the photos below.  I apologize for the delay in posting, but our computer is on its last legs, and it's hard to write blog posts and add photos from my phone with the Blogger app.

At the end of the night when the votes were tallied, Gran won the prize for the best (ugliest) outfit, with Connor in second place, and my sis Lindsay in third.

Untitled
Third place
Untitled
Second place
Untitled
First place
Untitled

Untitled
So sad that the photo I got of Lindsay and David was blurry...my auto focus was off, I later realized.  :(
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


I am already looking forward to new ideas for next year's party!

1 comment:

JCP Eats, www.jcpeats.com said...

Looks to have been a great time!