Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Meaningful Beauty and Braun Forehead Thermometer Reviews from Influenster

I have had a profile on the website Influenster for quite some time, but it hasn't been until the last few months that I have really put my membership to use.

Influenster is a great website where by simply inputting data and taking surveys about the products, food, and other items my family and I use, I can become qualified for a Vox Box.  In a Vox Box, I am sent samples of various products (for free!) to use, review, and post about.  It is simple, fun, and best of all, I have been able to sample amazing products that my family has truly put to use all, all at no cost.

The most recent Vox Boxes I have received are very different, but both equally useful in our home.

The first was a Meaningful Beauty Vox Box, which contained Creme de Serum from Cindy Crawford's beauty line, Meaningful Beauty. 



I have very dry skin, so as soon as I squeezed the serum into my palm, I knew from the thick and silky feel that it would be perfect for me.  It goes on smoothly, feels thick and rich but not smothering to my skin, and I can truly, after a few weeks of use every day, that my face feels softer and smoother.  It really feels hydrated after using this product.

To learn more about the Crème de Serum, go here:  http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/products/products,default,pg.html

Meaningful Beauty purchasing information: http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/select-a-system/order,default,pg.html


The second Vox Box, and the most recent I received was the Braun Forehead Thermometer, which I have actually been wanting to purchase since our now four year-old was a baby.  However, until now, I always just used my old-school under-the-tongue thermometer under Connor's under arm.  For some reason, he has always HATED that method of taking his temperature. 



When I got the Braun Forehead Thermometer in the mail, Connor was instantly drawn to it.  He wasn't scared, but instead excited to see it, touch it, and even let me take his temperature.  I haven't had to use it yet on London, our ten month-old, but I know that it will be equally as easy with her.  It is much quicker than a typical thermometer, and it even has a great color-coding that shows not only the exact temperature, but if that temperature is normal (green), a low-grade (yellow), or high (red).

Neither of my children have been sick   I would highly recommend this thermometer to other parents.


*I was given these products to try for free by Influenster, but all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: