Monday, December 2, 2013

Family Photos by Lindsay Williams Photography

I am blessed to have three amazingly creative photographers as friends and colleagues (Lindsay, Candice, and Davene), and all three of them have captured our family's photos as we have grown over the years.  The latest session was with Lindsay, who has been one of my closest confidants since middle school, and who has recently discovered her insane talent behind the lens.

She was able to capture the craziness and true personalities of each of us, and still managed to make us look better than we do in real life.  :)

I wanted to share the photos she took with all of you.

Thank you Lindsay; we love you!


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


I cherish photos more than just about any other of my possessions, especially any photos by the three ladies mentioned above, and I am thrilled to have these to add to my collection of memories from this stage in our lives.

No comments: