Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our Family Is...



It's true.  Baby Davidson #2 is on the way.

We are thrilled, a little nervous, and Connor is oblivious.   :)



This has been one of the main reasons for my absence from blogging as of late.  This time around has been totally different than with Connor. With him I felt pretty much "normal" the whole time, able to do everything I always did.  This time around, I have been nauseous pretty much all day every day, as well as completely exhausted.

Naps have become my favorite part of the day, and Jason has truly been my prince, doing more cooking than ever before and tending to me when I am pitiful.  I adore him.  Connor has been just as sweet, making sure I feel okay and giving me lots of cuddles and kisses.  He tells me all the time, "Momma, I a doctor.  I make you feel better."

 (I know, I know, it'll all be worth it, but I just needed to complain for a second.  I'm done now.)    :)

We do covet your prayers over the next few months, for health, good appointments, and the adjustments of expanding our family to four.




All the photos from this post were taken by one of my dearest friends in the world, and one of the most talented ladies I know, Candice Robertson.  You can find her Facebook page here.  Thank you SO much, Candice!


Even though taking our announcement photos was enough work for an afternoon, Candice continued to snap some photos of Connor for us.  I cannot believe that I have a little boy and not a baby anymore.













2 comments:

Allysa said...

How exciting!!! Praying for you!

Relinda said...

How exciting!!!! Congrats! Connor will be an awesome big brother. Praying for you and your family.