Thursday, May 26, 2011

Favorite Things Thursday Link-Up: Favorite Current TV Show

Today's Favorite Things Thursday Link-Up topic from Miss Melanie is Current TV Show.  If there parameters did not include the show being current, I could easily say that Lost is my favorite show of all time, with Gilmore Girls as a close second.  In fact, the more I think about it, all of my top favorite shows are no longer on the air.

So, if I had to choose a current TV show, it would most likely be Criminal Minds.


Jason and I have a slight obsession with crime shows, so we also watch CSI (New York and Las Vegas), Law and Order: SVU, and real-life crime shows like 48 Hours Mystery.  We really aren't morbid, but these shows just appeal to us the most currently, and I am more likely to watch a show if Jason is on the couch beside me.  :)

1 comment:

Simplyheather said...

Lol so many people I know LOVE this show but I still have never watched it. It's getting to the point where I HAVE TO!

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/