Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What We Wore

It might be a little sad to admit this, but in the last two weeks, we have taken Connor to three different pumpkin patches.  What can I say, the kid loves pumpkins and tractor rides?  We had a great time at all three: one with Jason's family, one with our friends the Jessops, and one with my family. 

Thus, my photos (again) this week come to you from a field full of hay and pumpkins.  I do promise that we go other places and take pictures elsewhere, but Jason only managed to snap shots of me from our pumpkin patch outing on Saturday that were worthy of an outfit post, so I included all three of our outfits for the day.

On Connor: shirt, Ralph Lauren thrifted ($3); jeans, Children's Place thrifted ($3); shoes, Toms (gift)


love this owl necklace/clock from my mommy -- one of my favorite pieces of jewelry

On Laura: cardigan, Gap Outlet ($4.99); tank, Gap ($5); jeans, The Limited ($19.99); shoes, Old Navy ($14.99); necklace, Urban Outfitters (gift); sunglasses, Jessica Simpson (gift)



Green is one of my favorite colors, especially for fall, as it pairs nicely with all of the browns I tend to wear in the fall.  The odd thing is that while I love green, I only own 3 or 4 solely green items, which means that pieces like this cardigan I find myself wearing over and over again with multiple outfits.  Looks like I need to add more green pieces to my wardrobe this winter...if I have any Christmas money, maybe.  :)

Linking up again this week with:




Momma Go Roundpleated poppy

7 comments:

Jacob said...

I LOVE Connor's Ralph Lauren shirt-- that is my all time favorite brand/designer!

Yellow Finch Designs said...

very cute!!! we're going today to the pumpkin patch :)

RWMama said...

You and your little guy are too cute in your matching outfits- I'm loving green this season, too!

Morgan said...

You all are so beautiful and stylish! I love the coordinating outfits!

That pumpkin patch looks like so much fun!

J and A said...

Love your outfit. And that necklase is adorable, love owls.

sewshesews said...

Green in my favorite and you guys are rocking it! Adorable!

Greer's Gossip said...

Love your green outfits. Your pictures are precious. Just found your blog through the fall blog swap. It is adorable!