Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What We Wore

The outfit below is what Connor wore to a local community event at the fairgrounds and a family reunion.  My outfit comes from Connor's birthday party on Sunday.  My main goal was to be comfortable running around like a crazy person while still looking like I remotely cared about my appearance.  :)




On Connor:  shirt (orginally plain, but given the "C" by my friend Pam), Children's Place ($4.50);  jeans, Children's Place (thrifted, $3); shoes, Genuine Kids (thrifted, $5); jacket, Mighty Acorns ($5)




On Laura:  dress, Matilda Jane (summer clearance sale, $30); tank (under dress), Gap Outlet ($1.99); leggings, Charlotte Russe ($5.99); shoes, Alloy (gift); earrings, American Eagle ($4.99); watch, Forever 21 ($5.80)

I absolutely LOVE these shoes that my mom got me for my birthday.  They are comfortable, and they combine two of my favorite things: adorable rosettes and a hint of leopard.  I am going to have a hard time putting them away this fall.  :(

The dress is also another of my favorite pieces. Hopefully I can continue to wear it this fall by layering with leggings and a jacket/cardigan.

I am linking up this week with these lovely ladies:

Momma Go Round







 

pleated poppy

4 comments:

Jacob said...

love it!

Susanne said...

your little boy is a doll! and i LOVE your shoes!

Janelle said...

Your littles is so adorable! I love love your shoes!

cheeky curves said...

Oooh he is so cute. Love the colour of your dress